You can find most of the remaining locally printed merchandise at the All the Things stand at American Daydream Antiques & Miscellanea.
Visit the following locations to buy high-quality York-themed items perfect for giving visitors, host families in foreign countries, and friends and relatives who have moved away from York, including my York photo greeting cards.
- SMALL STAR Art House – 232 W. Market St., 717-885-9134
- Sarah’s Snacks – 9 W. Philadelphia St., 717-814-9648
- York County History Center – 250 E. Market St., 717-848-1587
Shop online 24/7 on Zazzle! The fun part of this? Most products are customizeable. We will be adding more products with time; meanwhile, if you have a request, contact us!
Also, visit the following locations and ask which items are made in York. They won’t necessarily say “York” on them, but they’ll be handcrafted by locals. You’ll discover wonderful stuff being made right here!
- Arthur & Daughters – 49 N. Beaver St., 646-269-1869
- HIVE artspace – 126 E. King St., 917-971-7456
- The Watchmaker’s Daughter – 22 N. Beaver St., 717-848-1066
Support the local makers and community. Buy YorkPAstuff.